Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Psalms!

Rachel Wise is the Director of our Wednesday night WAVE!

Our 4th Graders wrote their own Psalms as they studied further into worship. Enjoy reading the wonderful words of our youth! What a great group of kids for those younger and older to learn from!

Psalms
Authored by 4th Grade WAVE Students
Fall 2007

Thank you for all you’ve done.
You make me happy when I’m sad.
You are the one.
You seem to love me and I love you too.
You amaze me.
You’ll never fail me!
You’re so……. GREAT!
I’m so crazy if I hate you, amazing God!
I need, I need, I need, I NEED YOU!
Thank you for your praises!
You gave parents that I don’t deserve.
Thank you for all you’ve done!
Molli Lott

š›
Dear God,
You are the greatest God.
You have been there when I was in need.
You are my strength.
You have given me a house.
You have given me food.
You are awesome.
You are great.
You are holy.
You are wonderful.
I have a good friend.
You have been there when I was in need.
Georgia Gibson

š›
Dear God,
You are the best God ever!
That is because You are the only God.
You are my shield.
You taught me how to solve my problems.
You gave me talents (like singing).
You gave me friends and body parts that have not been broken yet.
God made people.
He is their father.
You are my first father and friend.
My friends are very nice.
I’m glad God made them.
You are the best God ever!
That is because you are the only God.
Emily Box

š›
I praise you because you are the only true God!
You have been my Savior forever and ever.
You have been truthful and faithful to me.
You have loved me even when I am bad.
You have given me strong legs, hands to write, and feet to run.
You are awesome.
You are the Wonderful Counselor.
You are the amazing awesome God.
You are the Holy of Holies.
You are the God of Gods.
You shall not forsake me.
You shall always care and have love for your people.
You gave me wonderful parents.
I praise you because you are the only true God!
Anna Wise

š›
Dear God,
You are like totally awesome.
It is totally awesome that you are totally awesome!
You have given me gifts.
I like gifts.
You are my first father.
You have given me my family.
You have given me my talents.
You are the creator.
You are my shield.
You are nice.
You are great.
You have made them your greatest masterpiece.
You chose them to be on earth.
Anna Jordan

š›
Dear God,
God has forgiven me.
God has given me great parents and aunts and uncles.
He is a great God.
He forgives everybody when they do badly and He loves everybody.
He is always there for you and He hears your prayers.
They are a good friend.
God has forgiven me.
Hannah Hudson


Dear God,
I praise you for my family and friends.
You have given me everything I need.
You have blessed me.
You have been there for me.
You have given me a family.
You are awesome.
You are everything.
You give me health.
You gave me a life.
You love.
You help.
My mom and dad love me.
I praise you for my family and friends.
Alexis Ridgeway


O God you are loving.
God you died for me.
God you gave me parents.
God you gave me friends.
God you gave me talents.
God you listen to my prayers.
God you watch over me.
God gave me parents.
O God you are loving.
Stuart Smith

š›
God thank you for forgiving me.
God thank you for giving me talents.
Thank you for giving me a good family.
Thank you for pets.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for my friends.
God thank you for making the world.
Thank you for listening to my prayers.
Thank you for mom and dad.
Thank you for forgiving me.
Josh Jacobs

š›
To God
Praise the Lord oh my soul, God is with us.
You saved me during a wreck.
You gave me parents.
Thank you for forgiving me.
Thank you for my dog.
Thank you for creating the world.
Thank you for giving me parents.
Thank you for making toads.
They eat flies.
God you are loving.
God made the earth.
Praise the Lord oh my soul, God is with us.
Jacob Logan

š›
God you are gracious.
God thank you for protecting me during a wreck.
Thank you for my one year old puppy.
Thank you for my house.
Thank you for my parents.
Thank you for making Elliot, Worth and Josh.
Thank you for all of the animals.
God is not mad at people.
God you are gracious.
McLeod Norwood


Dear God,
I hope you will heal Mrs. Dona during surgery. Amen.
God has made us and the earth.
You have made the seas and oceans.
You have created our solar system, stars and planets.
You have created the Holy Bible.
Gracious, Trustworthy, Almighty Father, Holy God, Great Lord, life, lives in the heavens.
He helps people through their lives.
I praise my brother to have a great life.
Dear God,
I hope you will heal Mrs. Dona during surgery.
Aaron McLellan

š›
Praise the Lord, you his angel.
The Lord has split the Red Sea.
His powers are mighty.
He forgives our sins.
He gives us good gifts which is a family.
His days are like joyful greatness.
His love is like a deep well that never stops giving.
So great is the measure of the Lord’s love.
God never stops giving grace.
Those who obey will be rewarded.
God’s people will never be forsaken.
Those who trust will be trusted.
Praise the Lord, you his angel.
Worth Eskrigge

š›
Praise the Lord, you his people.
The Lord is compassionate and gracious.
He will not always accuse.
He forgives all our sins.
He gives us food.
His days are like joyful praise.
His love is like a fishes love.
So great is His love for those who fear Him.
His grace is always happening.
Those who obey get rewarded.
As for this man, He gives great love.
He makes me happy.
Praise the Lord, you his people.
Elliot Stockett

š›
Praise my Lord, oh my soul.
You have helped your people.
You have strengthened me.
You have helped me make smart decisions.
You have created me.
You are the Almighty God.
You are the everlasting God.
You are the trustworthy God.
You are the compassionate God.
You love all your people.
You help all your people.
You people are so kind and generous.
Praise my Lord, oh my soul.
Dalton Gibson

š›
Praise the Lord for my friend Jackson.
God gives us growth.
God gives us parents.
God gives us friends.
God gives us talents.
God lives in the heavens.
God has everlasting life.
God is the creator.
His love is abounding.
He lives in their hearts if they’re Christians.
He answers your prayers if they are important.
I praise my friend because he is a good student.
Praise the Lord for my friend Jackson.
Hunter Vaughan


Dear God,
I love you so much.
You have made me feel good.
You have given me health.
You have made a light shine in my path.
You are the best.
You are my Father.
You are Wonderful.
He loves the people.
He made.
He gave us a Bible.
Praise the Lord.
Mom and Sister and Dad.
I love you God.
Maggie Cross


Worship the Lord with all your heart because he has given you shelter and food.
God you are the best.
You have given me everything.
He has saved me like falling off a cliff and catching me in His hands.
You are the best.
You help me learn more about you.
He teaches us.
He feeds us.
He has given you family.
So, praise the Lord.
Haley Litchliter


š›
Lord you are the only Lord.
You are my God.
You have healed my arm and healed my knee, and protected me.
I love you Lord.
You are a healer and lover.
You gave me the Bible and we read it.
You heal us, too.
I love my mom.
I love my mom because she gave me birth.
Abbey Lindsay


š›
God loves you.
God will or has done a lot of miracles in your life.
He has loved you since before you were born.
He has protected you in many ways for instance when we were robbed.
God is powerful.
He watches over you.
He knows everything even how many hairs you have in your head.
He has the best relationship other than any other people.
He keeps you from getting sick and staying healthy.
He is kind, really loving.
God loves you.
Mae Mae Walker


š›
Dear God,
God, I love you very much.
God you have made my teeth feel better.
You have made me feel good.
You have made light shine through my path.
You have made my family feel good.
God is good.
God is real.
God is loving.
He gave us a Bible.
He gave us a home.
Cindy, David and Peyton, they worship God.
Makenna Adams


š›
Oh never ending loving God.
You are more beautiful than a summer’s day.
I love you.
You are my all in all.
Oh, God, you are the loving, healing, never ending God.
Rebecca Sistrunk

No comments: